Course Code: 009
Network administration is a modern professional responsibility for the maintenance computer networks for that institutions/ organizations/enterprises which comprises a computer network. This normally includes the deployment, configuration, maintenance and monitoring of active network equipment. A related role is that of the network specialist, or network analyst, who concentrates on network design and security.
The aim of the course is producing skilled manpower, which can proficiently execute different networks like LAN, WAN etc.
This course will enable the pass outs to work as Network Administrator/ System Administrator/ Network Assistant etc in the Banks, Governments, Semi Government and Private Business Organizations.
- Windows 7 Configuration (Exam 73-680 TS)
- Windows Server 2008 Active Directory (Exam 73-640 TS)
- Windows Server2008 Network Infrastructure(Exam 73-642 TS)
- Window Server 2008 Administration (Exam 73-646 PRO)
- Matric/FA/FSc/A- Level/O Level/BSc/B.Com/BCS/BS CS/ MCS/MIT/MSc Computer Science/etc
- Three Months
- Rs. 6000/- Total